RSS

Saturday, October 30, 2010

...Barbie...

           Dear my blog, I'm really confused and I don't know what to write down here, till I decided to share about my favorite movies.
           What kind of movies do I like? I like many movies, especially kid's movies such as Disney Princess, Barbie movies and Fairy tales. Although I'm almost 20 years old, I still love them very much. I'll never bored to watch those movies, even I've watched them many times.

           Here are some pictures of my favorite DVD movies, it isn't complete enough, there are much more  Barbie movies I've ever watched. I watched all of them except "Barbie in a Christmas carol". Because the story is assuredly telling us about Christmas.
 

 Here are the Disney Princess...


           What do I like from them ? I like everything about them. I'm very interested in their dresses as you have seen on the pictures above, they're awesome. I wish I had a dress like them someday. And I like the stories, most of them are fairy tales and love stories with a different scenario. I love their castles, they're massive and spacious. So, these all about my favorite movies. How about you ?.


Here is the princess castles...



Vocabularies :
  • Fairy tale : A story about magic or fairies, usually for children.
  • Assuredly : Certainly, definitely.
  • Awesome : Very impressive or beautiful.
  • Massive : Very large, heavy and solid.
  • Spacious : (of a room or building) Large and with plenty of space for people to move around in.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Free Glitter text generatorFree Glitter text generatorFree Glitter text generatorFree Glitter text generatorFree Glitter text generatorFree Glitter text generator


Google Search

 
Copyright .. Story of Mine .. 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates